Welcome to The Commonwealth Challenge
- After 360 days of riding Sean completed his global cycle of the planet.
- He covered a distance of 41,025km (25,500 miles) averaging 114km (71 miles) a day.
- This works out as riding one mile per day for every commonwealth nation coming to Glasgow 2014 for the 360 days.
- He visited 18 of the commonwealth nations on his world route. This works out as exactly a quarter of the 72 attending the games.
- He is now working on the next stage of the challenge to visit more of the commonwealth nations until achieving the goal of visiting them all.
- More details COMING SOON.
Latest Blog Post
Robbed at knife point in Morocco
To my right a desk with two computers sat back to back astride bundles of paper work written in a language secret to me. This was the focal point that dominated the otherwise featureless room. It didn't interest me. Nothing in the room did. My eyes were fixed on the wall to the left. I can't tell you the colour of it or if posters covered the wall. Maybe it was cracked and damaged I can't say. I was in a trance, lost in this small stuffy space, parked on a wooden seat set adrift from the desk. This wasn't happening. This was not real......CONTINUE